Saturday 19 July 2014

Real Technique Brushes

So, I was putting my makeup brushes to dry after I had washed them (Ahh clean brushes are really satisfying) but my real techniques powder brush fell behind the radiator and it just wouldn't come out so I gave up trying and decided to splurge out on some new brushes seeing as mine are getting a bit old anyways and I did not have much of a variety. I randomly came across a website called www.allbeauty.co.uk which is absolutely AMAZING. They have loads of products high end and drugstore for a much cheaper price. I purchased three sets of brushes and saved £20! I love a good deal. I can now say that my makeup will improve now that I have the right brushes... hopefully.

I also purchased the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge from Boots, i was in two minds about buying the beauty blender so I decided to get a cheaper option and a lot of people have raved about this including my neighbour so I will definitely have a review up once I have tried and tested it. 

Real Techniques brushes were probably the first branded brushes i purchased. I used to use some cheap brushes from eBay which did work but you can tell the quality difference. I instantly fell in love. They apply makeup flawlessly. The quality of the brushes are really good, I have had mine for about two years and used the hell out of them and the bristles have not fallen out at all... and i really don't take care of my belongings - so bare that in mind! 



From left to right:

- Miracle Complexion Sponge

- Base shadow brush
- Deluxe crease brush
- Accent brush 
- Aixel-point eyeliner brush
- Brow brush

- Detailer brush
- Pointed foundation brush
- Buffing brush
- Contour brush

- Essential foundation brush
- Multi-task brush
- Domed shadow brush

2 comments:

  1. aww these look so good! definitely checking out www.allbeauty.co.uk right now!!!
    betheoneyoulove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still curious about the Real Techniques brushes. I use the Zoeva ones, because getting RT in The Netherlands is unnecesarily expensive (instead of 10 dollars a brush might cost 20 euros in a Dutch webshop, or you pay a lot for shipping). I personally really love the Zoeva brushes, but if it ever gets easier I will try Real Techniques for sure. I found your blog when I looked at Lily Pebbles' Guide to Blogging, and I was wondering if you would like to check out mine as well. I just started, but all feedback is welcome.

    http://www.breakaway-beauty.com/

    ReplyDelete